About Ramco Systems: Since 1989, Ramco is a fast-growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Part of the USD 1 billion Ramco Group, Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace. On Innovation front, Ramco has been focusing on moving towards Cognitive and Robotic ERP with features such as Chat bots which allows users to complete transaction using natural conversations; Mail It transact with the application by just sending an email; HUB It – a one screen does it all concept built to address all activities of a user; Thumb It mobility where the system presents users with option to choose rather than type values and Prompt It a cognitive ability which will let the system complete the transaction and prompts the user for approval.
Position: Project Trainee
Duration: 09 Months (No bond)
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs Chennai
Stipend: 10,000/month (for Initial 6-9 months)
- Employees performing well during the Training period, will be part of the regularization process and undergo the Technical assessment. And based on the Technical assessment outcome you will be regularized as Full time employee at the end of 6th / 9th month.
Perks offered by Ramco:
- Product training & on the job training
- Hands on experience in one of our cloud based products (HCM/ ERP/ Aviation)
- Experience Certificate
- No Bond
Mandatory Selection Criteria:
1. UG Qualification: Must be B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH Specialization – CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I only
2. Eligibility: 2018 graduates only
3. If State Board, Must have >90% in either 10th or 12th Schooling and >60% in UG
4. If ICSE/CBSE, Must have >80% in either 10th or 12th Schooling and >60% in UG
2. Technical (Subject knowledge)
Documents to carry:
1. Updated Resume
2. 10th & 12th Certificate (Only Xerox)
3. UG Consolidated Mark Sheet & Degree Certif. (Only Xerox)
4. Govt. ID Proof must.
Pl note: Candidate not meeting the above mandate criteria will not be eligible for the position.
1.Design and Develop scalable, reliable and effective databases
2.Improve user interface, performance and integrity by analyzing current software products and determining approaches
3.Help and resolve coding issues; come up with ideas that can help avoid such problems in the future
4.Work with other developers to optimize application coding statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
1.Knowledge in DBMS
2.Knowledge in MS SQL/.NET
3.Browse & Prepare well on MS SQL programming, Stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, performance tuning, query writing, RDLC, report writing & computer fundamentals, oops concepts, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons