Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020: Rail Wheel Factory is known as Wheel and Axle Plant when it’s formed. The RWF is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It functioning for the Indian railway’s requirement of wheels, axles, and wheelsets. All products form the rail wheel factory has one year warranty and quality Assurance Certificate.RWF operating unit has the capacity to manufacture the wheels, axels, and wheelsets in any size required.
Company: Rail Wheel Factory
Company website: https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/
Job Role: Jr.Clerk/Accounts Clerk, Technician (Cultural Quota)
Salary: Level 2 Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Job Location: Bangalore
Last date: 21/01/2020
Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk:
- Candidates should be passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. 50% marks are not insisted upon in the case of SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen.
- Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA)/ITI approved by NCVT
Professional / Cultural Qualification:
Light Vocal (Hindustani or Carnatic Music Style):
Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Music (Light Vocal in Hindustani or Carnatic Music Style) from Government recognized institute.
Instrumental (Tabla or Violin):
Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Tabla or Violin from Government recognized institute.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020):
- Between 18 to 30 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- For Light Vocal (Hindustani or Carnatic Music Style): 01 Post
- For Instrumental (Tabla or Violin): 01 Post
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be based on the written test
Distribution Of marks:
|(A) Written Test:|
(Note: The written test will consist of objective type questions)
|(B) Assessment of talent in the relevant field on|
|Basis of practical demonstration||35|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% marks in aggregate (100 marks) will be minimum qualifying marks for empanelment.
- For General: Rs.500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD/EBC: Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the examination.
Mode of Payment: In the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Principal Financial Advisor, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
Where to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 21 January 2020.
Note: Cover shall be super scribed as”Application for Group ‘C’ post in Level -2 of VII CPC Pay Matrix against Cultural Quota for the year 2019-20″
To Apply details & Application form: Click here
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons