Radware Freshers Recruitment As Software QA Engineer: Radware Ltd. is a provider of cybersecurity and application delivery solutions for physical, cloud and software-defined data centers. Radware’s corporate headquarters are located in Mahwah, New Jersey and international headquarters are located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Job Profile: Software QA Engineer
Job ID: 19000081
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore
Position Description: With the significant growth in Radware’s security solutions business, we invite you to join Radware’s Defense Flow QA department for high-end enterprise Application Security Solutions. Our solutions protect the critical business applications of financial, technology, and ecommerce customers against DDoS attacks, Web attacks, and other emerging cyber-attack vectors.
In this position, you will take a significant part in mastering Radware’s Next Generation DDoS Protection products with various cutting-edge technologies and tools. You will be part of Defense Flow QA teams that include Security QA experts who are leading Radware into a new Quality Era based on Agile methodologies.
Responsibilities for Radware Freshers Recruitment As Software QA Engineer:
- Planning/Design/Implementation and Execution of Functional and Interoperability Test beds Automated as well as Manual to address project requirements
- Working with various Development/Testing/PMs/Technical Writers/Support teams
- Working with cutting edge Cloud and Cyber Security technologies
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics / SW Engineering / Telecommunication or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in testing of Networking products
- Hands-on and understanding of Networking protocols:
- Ethernet, VLAN, Switching, Bridging, Dynamic Routing, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, GRE, HTTP/S, DNS, RADIUS, SIP, SSL
- Basic coding skills in Java/Python
- Motivated and inquisitive team player
- Ability to execute and deliver creative results under pressure
- Focused with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with a virtual environment (VMware, KVM, Openstack)
- Hands-on experience with Traffic Generators: Ixia, Breaking Point, Avalanche, STC
- CCNA, CCNP certified
- Linux O/S Administration
Apply Before the link Expires for Radware Freshers Recruitment As Software QA Engineer.