Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Quovantis Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
Quovantis has been acknowledged as one of the best places to work and fastest 50 growing companies in India.
Quovantis is a niche user experience design and software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver compelling experiences.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Target Batch: 2018-2020
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3.35 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
– Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
– A team of aces to work with
– Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
– Design led engineering focus
– Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare, education & Adtech.
– Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies like IoT, Azure, AWS, Power BI, ML, Data Analytics etc
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
– Good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3
-Hands on experience working with any Cloud platform preferable AWS
– Understanding of the Serverless architecture.
– Good understanding of commonly used design principles and design patterns
– An experienced grasp of version control, branches and git in particular
– Thorough understanding of working in development, staging and production environments
– Understanding of AWS Codedeploy, Cloudformation
– Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
– Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
– Should have good written/verbal communication skills.
You might also have:
– Working experience with Scrum methodology
– Good written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
– Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
– Online Test
– Technical Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here