Quora Programming Challenge 2021 Details:
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people’s heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge, and we’re building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Quora Programming Challenge 2021: At Quora, we work on difficult programming challenges on a daily basis. We wanted to share some of the interesting problems that we work on. Thus, we drew inspiration from real-world challenges in our product, systems, and machine learning applications to create an interesting set of algorithm problems that we hope you’ll enjoy.
In order to accommodate a wide range of time zones, we will be holding the contest in two divisions. Each division will have its own unique set of problems and a separate set of winners and prizes. Participants can join one or both divisions.
The divisions will be held at the following times:
- Division 1: Feb 6 2021, 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00)
- Division 2: Feb 7 2021, 01:00 to 05:00 (UTC + 00:00)
Top place finishers in each division will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st place: $2000 USD
- 2nd place: $1000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- 4th to 10th place: $200 USD
- Top 50 places: Quora T-Shirt
Participants who score well may also be fast-tracked through our interview process, if they are interested in roles at Quora.
- You may participate in one or both divisions of the contest.
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the contest platform before the contest date.
- Each division will feature 6 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final submission of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of all users involved from the contest.
Registration: Registration will be open until Feb 5, 2021 at 16:00 (UTC + 00:00).
Time Duration: February 6, 2021 to February 7, 2021
Registration Link- Click Here to Register for Quora Programming Challenge 2021