About the Company:Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health ™.Quintiles IMS starts a new chapter as a publicly traded company (NYSE:Q). The company’s 50,000 professionals serve clients in 100+ markets—working to advance healthcare by seamlessly connecting clinical and commercial execution to real-world outcomes.
Official Website: www.quintiles.com
Job Profile: Programmer – CDP
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
About the Job:
- The Clinical Data Programmer provides technical assistance as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical systems that meet internal and external clients’ needs, both local and global.
- The incumbent is required to plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems with guidance from Sr. staff.
- The following activities are required to be carried out: Programing, testing, and documenting databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures with guidance from Sr. staff.
- To program database manipulation and transfers of data for internal and external clients with guidance from Sr. staff.
- May assist in developing and implementing new technologies
- May assist IT in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
- To understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- To perform other duties as directed by management.
- To meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organise timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
- To develop and maintain good communications and interpersonal relationships with the team.
- The incumbent may serve as Lead Programmer on certain projects.
Apply before the Link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here