Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Name : Quinnox
Official Website : www.quinnox.com
Job Profile : Software Trainee
CTC & Other Benefits :
- Immediate offer rollouts
- Joining will be in Sept 2016
- CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioural competencies
Eligibility Criteria :
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th , 12th and BE)
- No Live KT
- 60% and above (CGPA – 6.7 and above)
- BE – IT , Comp Science , of 2016 batch , MCA of 2016 Batch passouts
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune) during training and final posting
- Willing to sign a training agreement of 18 months , failing which they have pay a sum amount of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18months
Technical Skills Required
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
Behavioural skills required
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Hiring Process steps
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
Walk-in Date : 19 Aug 2016
Reporting Time : 10 AM
Venue : -Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology,RGC Campus, Cholanagar, R T Nagar Post, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032
More Info: naukri