QuEST Global Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: QuEST Global is a product engineering company in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation verticals.
Company Name: QuEST Global
Job Position: Trainee Engineer- Control Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
- The Control Software Engineer is supporting to carry out propulsion control application and/or V&V work. Further she/he assists in specific tasks related to limited phases of engineering projects.
- The Control SW Engineer is supporting the development of propulsion control software this includes e.g. handling of source code, configuration management, SW testing, packaging and release of software.
- She/he follows processes or procedures related to limited phases of engineering projects and prepares technical manuals, reports, design documentation and fulfills all responsibilities of assigned work packages.
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role:
- Software (Embedded and application) design inclusive relevant standards,
- Testing, V&V experience on Hardware in the loop test racks
- Understanding of power electronics like high capacity power supplies, converters, rectifiers, etc.
- Propulsion system, converters and control theory principles,
- Knowledge on control theory and physics and mathematical algorithm,
- Knowledge on software development, testing, test environments and methods,
- Product Safety as per EN 50126, 50128 & 50129,
- Tools, viz. Doors, Dimensions, MATLAB, Simulink, C/C++, MS Office etc.
- Good understanding of quality assurance processes
- Relevant experience of Railway Sector / Automotive sector will be an added advantage
Personal Work Attributes
· Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, meeting hard deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Desire to guide and mentor team member
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply