About the Company: Qualys, Inc. is a provider of cloud security, compliance and related services for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as large corporations based in Foster City, California
Official Website: www.qualys.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: PuneGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: As a full time intern, you will be part of the motivated team working on QualysGuard Suite of on-demand cloud based security services. The next-generation micro-services are capable of processing hundreds of millions of transactions and terabytes of data per day. The service pieces are built on Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis, Flink etc. and deployed using Docker Swarm.
As a technical contributor of this team, you will
- work as a part of product and development teams to understand product architecture, functionality and big data & scalability challenges
- Conceive, develop and enhance highly reliable and scalable applications
- Develop and enhance automated test framework and write tests cases to adequately test the applications
- participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration and continuous delivery platform used to test and certify frequent application releases and deploy it to production with minimal manual intervention
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills preferably in Java
- Must be self-driven, passionate, a team player with a can do attitude and having ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Should have willingness to work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Must be a good problem solver and out of the box thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge RDBMS
- Basic knowledge of Web application standards and REST API (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Basic understanding of SaaS applications/cloud delivered application architecture
- Knowledge of NoSQL paradigm is advantageous
- Completed or ongoing Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) (B.Tech, MCA, BE, M.Tech) in Computer Science
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now