Qualys Off Campus Details:
About Company: Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 10,300 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes and substantial cost savings.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Org: Engineering
Requisition ID: 4375
Work Location: Pune, India
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Brief Description: We are looking for talented and motivated backend JAVA developers who are interested in delivering large scale distributed software systems using cutting-edge technologies, solve complex problems and deliver robust solutions.
What you get to do
- You will get to team up with highly talented and highly motivated engineers and architects innovating the next generation of Qualys Technology Platform processing over 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day.
- As a part of this team, you will be working in a fast paced environment prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable SaaS-based cloud security platform.
- We leverage open source technologies to solve challenging problems aligned with the enterprise security business needs
- You will be working on groundbreaking ideas and innovations which will be translated into products as features or new products themselves.
Responsibilities for Qualys Off Campus
- Research, prototype and develop solutions to innovate and improve Qualys’ technology platform
- Design and implement distributed, scalable, high-performance micro service-based applications
- Produce high-quality software with a scalable architecture and design principles
- Write unit/integration tests for your code
- Document your code, design, solutions
Qualifications for Qualys Off Campus
- Excellent programming and designing skills in Java with 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications using Spring Boot / micro-services.
- Good understanding of relational databases and/or NoSQL DB, preferably Cassandra
- Professional experience working on indexing technology like Elastic Search and caching technologies like Redis or Memcached
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, application design.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding of unit/integration test frameworks
- Nice to have knowledge about Jenkins, Kubernetes, containers and micro-service deployment
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualys Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Qualys Off Campus