Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Qualys Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Qualys, Inc. provides cloud security, compliance and related services and is based in Foster City, California.
Official Website: www.qualys.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Work Location: Pune
Job Description for Qualys Off Campus Hiring
- The Technical Support Team is responsible for managing prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications works closely with Development, QA, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Alliances to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all transactions.
- The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience, that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service life cycle within Qualys. Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role.
- The role will provide support via phone, email, and WebEx focused on several different Product module which Qualys offers https://www.qualys.com/solutions/ over SaaS (Software as Service) platform.
- We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications, acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues, and will work directly with Development and QA teams to facilitate resolution.
- This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys providing world-class support, and is technically motivated.
Qualifications required for Qualys Off Campus Hiring
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidate must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. Applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerablity Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Windows NT, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours.
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualys Off Campus Hiring
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Qualys Off Campus Hiring