Qualys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Qualys, Inc. provides cloud security, compliance and related services and is based in Foster City, California
Company Name: Qualys
Job Profile: Support Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech
Work Location: Pune
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Job Description: Qualys is seeking an Support Engineer with entry level of experience in cloud-based ERP Applications like NetSuite, Travel Expense application like concur and Procurement application like Coupa, CRM like Salesforce. Job responsibility includes solve system integration issues between Enterprise Applications, and manually support if data is stuck during integrations, system administration, building reports/searches etc. Candidate should also maintain good relationships with business users and should stay focused and always should be ready to dig into high priority issues. Ideal candidate should be pro-active and work smartly.
- You should have 0 to 2 years of experience and good understanding of finance processes.
- This position is in our Pune, India offices.
- Push data if stuck in system integrations
- Experience on NetSuite, Salesforce, Coupa or Concur is plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance/Business or Engineering or related is preferred.
- High efficiency and quick turnaround times, exceptional problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Defect Tracking tool like Jira and defect life cycle
- If required should not hesitate to support on weekends and Quarter Ends.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and Self motivated
- Systems Administration
- Support System Integration Issues
- Interaction with local and HQ Business Users
- Troubleshoot Environment Issues, System Integration Issues
- Detailed root cause analysis of issues
- Time Management and making sure deadlines are met
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and superior problem solving, decision making skills, logical, process-based approach to problem solving with an ability to learn and apply new information
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, monitored, detailed documentation; has developed a habit of checking the accuracy of analysis several times over before submitting for review
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.