Qualys Hiring For Software Engineer Position: Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 10,300 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes and substantial cost savings. The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications on premises, on endpoints and elastic clouds
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Work Location: Pune, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
JOB Description: We invite you to be part of a motivated and agile Qualys engineering team responsible for developing high-end Cloud-based Security Solutions. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of computer security, in a company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates. In this position you will be working on network security solutions to deliver cutting edge products.
This position is for our fastest-growing R&D centre in Pune, India, which is part of the multi-continent engineering team.
- To be an individual developer with limited guidance from a senior mentor
- Study literature related to Industrial control systems, Internet of Things,
- Linux/Windows OS, Computer Networking and Security to accomplish tasks and goals set by a mentor.
- Will have to be self-motivated to resolve issues in the process
- Document the design and test plans as part of development activities
- Communicate with other team members and collaborate as required
- Work closely with QA team to resolve issues raised by them
- Develop and Test software networking and security as used in the Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems.
- Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation
- 1-3 years software development or testing experience in Internet of Things or Networking or Industrial Control Systems
- Ability to write C and/or Python programs. Minimally be able to add extra functionality to existing programs and rebuild the application.
- Passion to build a career in embedded systems, networking and Internet of Things as applicable to industrial process control and factory automation.
- Some knowledge about embedded systems and/or factory automation using programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Good academic record
- Good reading and comprehension skills to be able to read technical literature of process control and factory automation products and make inferences.
- Ability to operate Linux and Windows Operating System commands and related applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Additional skills that are good to have:
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Knowledge of one or more protocols used in industrial control systems – e.g. Profinet, Modbus, BacNet, Ethernet/IP, DNP3 etc
- Developing applications or infrastructure for Internet of Things
- Developing networking or security functions in Linux
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here