Qualys Freshers Recruitment For Technical Support Engineer Details:
About Company: Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform, and managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Deutsche Telekom, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, SecureWorks, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Company Name: Qualys
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications
Requisition ID: 6066
Work Location: Pune, India
- The Technical Support Team is responsible for managing prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment.
- The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications works closely with Development, QA, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Alliances to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all transactions.
- The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience, that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service life cycle within Qualys.
- Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role.
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidate must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. Applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerablity Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Windows NT, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply