Qualys Recruitment As Software Engineer: Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 10,300 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes and substantial cost savings. The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications on premises, on endpoints and elastic clouds.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Type: Engineering
Work Location: Pune, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
About the team: This position is for Integrations team, which is responsible for integrating Qualys products with various 3rd party vendor systems. Our usual work activities include doing research-and-development on new integration opportunities, learning new technologies and systems so that we can develop working prototypes. We take pride in extending Qualys offerings into other systems so that customers benefit the most from our work.
What you will do for Qualys Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer?
- Your primary responsibility will be to own the end-to-end system integrations with Qualys. We have many integrations with cutting edge products/systems/platforms, and you shall be working on them.
- You will work with our key partners to define the scope, develop the integrations and participate in deciding further road map.
- You will also interact with the internal product owners to suggest improvements to the data models, flows, user experience.
- You will also be the go-to expert on Qualys APIs and integration projects.
What Qualifications are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in Java.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You love playing with APIs.
- You enjoy quickly creating cool, user-friendly and high-quality integrated solutions using different components.
- Good understanding and experience of
- OOPS concepts, design patterns
- Multi-threading, process management
- Build tools like Maven
- Container technologies like Docker
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Solution and result oriented, self-disciplined mind-set.
- Ability to
- Think logically and critically for interpreting, analyzing customer needs and discussing industry capability needs.
- Analyze partner applications and our core software features to quickly design, develop and test integration projects.
- Evaluate technical options.
- Implement object-oriented architectures to create elegant, scalable, reusable and testable code.
- Debug API/integration code.
- Organize, prioritize, plan, make decisions and work independently.
- Self-learn by doing
Nice-To-Have for Qualys Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer
- Prior experience with network security domain.
- Prior experience working on API/Web Services based bi-directional integration projects. (direct/system-to-system/cloud to on-premise, cloud to cloud)
- Prior experience with Build automation systems like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Open to work on multiple technologies
- Openness and ability to work on multiple projects
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here