About the Company: QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent software Quality Assurance Providers and pioneers in performance testing in India. It was founded in the year 2000 by IIT-Kanpur graduates. The company offers end-to-end digital and enterprise quality assurance solutions for banking, financial services, insurance, retail, e-commerce, government, automotive and telecom verticals.
Designation: Trainee Test Engineer – Web Monitoring
Job Location: Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ B.Sc / Msc
Batch Eligible:2017 to 2019 Pass outs
- BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ B.Sc / Msc- (IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication)
- 2017 to 2019 Pass outs with 58% throughout all the education.
- Male candidates only.
* Good Communication Skills
* Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
* Candidates should be open for relocation to Navi Mumbai
* Candidates Interviewed in last 6 months please do not apply
* Immediate Joiners
Candidates will get an opportunity to move into Automation / Manual / Performance / Functional Testing depending upon thier performance post 1 year of completion in their current role
Here an individual’s main objective is to monitor real time client applications from end user perspective 24/7, 365 days of the year and raise alerts to clients. Engineers need to ensure that the automation scripts are always working and in the event of failure it’s highlighted to the clients & immediate next level respectively.
* 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLA’s
* Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
* Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
* Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure
* Handling client query calls.
* Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
* Should be cross trained on multiple zones
The job involves rotational shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night) with central pickup and drop facility from Ghansoli station
Contact person- Agam Bhatnagar
Candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 2 December 2019.
- 2nd December, 11 AM onwards
- QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd A Wing – 419, Rupa Solitaire (Directions: next to Mastek, take a right from the main entrance) Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400709 Lift Number 24 & 25