About the Company: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry. QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – LTE Test
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Tests and modifies general systems-level software/hardware, specialized utility and/or hardware. Interprets wireless specifications.
- Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Documents systems-level defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to developers.
- Identifies, analyzes, troubleshoots, and documents problems with program function, output, or content.
- Develops testing programs that assess effectiveness of a new system or modification of an existing system.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- * Working under close supervision.
- * Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- * Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- * Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- * Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- * Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
Minimum Qualifications- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Preferred Qualifications –Associate Systems Test Engineering –
- The ability to plan and design tests for proper integration of systems components and features, including knowledge of the system under test.
- This also includes the ability to perform cost/benefit analysis for types of testing to be employed versus potential systems errors, consult on approaches and tools for testing compatibility with other features, analyze test executions and results, implement improvements to testing process and tools, and provide time, effort, and resource estimates for thorough testing.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates