Qualcomm India Hiring For Software Engineer Position: About Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that’s unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it’s our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hard-working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us the #1 Top Workplace in the area.
Job Profile: Software Engineer- Data Modem/IPA Team
Company Name: Qualcomm
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives.
- But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- Embedded software development and integration of third-generation mobile devices.
- Will work as a member of a software development team with responsibility for developing, integrating, and commercializing a world-class CDMA/UMTS/GPRS software stack.
- Positions available in Modem SW Data Services team
- Minimum Qualifications 1 to 4 years of hands-on technical experience in developing SW and drivers on Linux or Android platforms Experience with Linux IP networking or
- Android framework is a big plus Hands-on experience on C or C++, Data Structures, Algorithms, OS concepts Good Analytical and Debugging Skills.
- Experience in Owning, executing and Delivering on features, releases and products.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good academic background
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here