Qualcomm Hiring Details:
About Company: Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that’s unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it’s our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us the #1 Top Workplace in the area.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Profile: Modem Software Application Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- As a member of QCT’s Modem SW Applications(Customer) Engineering group, candidate will be responsible for supporting Modem software’s protocols/features, in 5G Access Stratum area.
- Job responsibilities include system level feature understanding, good understanding of 3GPP protocol standards (NR-5G/Sub6/mmW), issue log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, supporting customers (QCT chipset vendors) with product commercialization.
- Candidate will work with a multi-discipline team (Software Development, System Design, Customer Support, ASIC Design, RF Circuits and Hardware Design, etc.) to integrate and commercialize QCT products
Desired Candidate Profile for Qualcomm Hiring:
- 1-5 Years of Exp in field of wireless communication preferably worked on Access Stratum(RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC , PHY) of 5G/4G Technology
- Experience with coding, debugging in C, C++
- Good understanding of embedded/operating system concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Good debugging, analytical skills.
- Experience in delivering features and driving them to commercialization is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl etc. is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualcomm Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Qualcomm Hiring