Qualcomm Hiring For Programmer Analyst Position: Qualcomm is a public multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates an intellectual property, semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst, Associate
Company Name: Qualcomm
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Job Overview: “As a member of the EC Analytics Team, he/she will work closely with the Systems Analysts to understand requirements and deliver data engineering solutions to the stakeholders. He/she will develop, test and support new and existing data engineering applications using PySpark.
The successful candidate would be involved in the development of data engineering solutions.
- Working with data engineering/analytics (Python/Spark) to architect and develop ETL/analytics specifications.
- Performing ad hoc analysis and report QA testing.
- Providing support for sustaining ETL jobs.
- Constructing methods to test user acceptance and usage of data.
- Following Agile/SCRUM development methodologies within Analytics projects.
- Assist with database design and data warehousing in ECAP-MapR environment.
Throughout all phases of the project, this role manages requirements, issues and ensures the delivery of solutions meet customer requirements”
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years IT-relevant work experience
- “Advanced Oracle RDBMS knowledge
- Experience with MapR database
- SQL tuning experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the key concepts of Relational/Star Schema modeling
- Demonstrated understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast paced, and collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A quick learner with the ability to handle development tasks with minimum or no supervision
- Ability to multi task
- ETL experience/knowledge is a plus”
Education Requirements: Bachelors / Masters degree in any stream.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here