About the Company: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses
Job Profile: Associate Software Test Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Overview: Android Stability Test & Triage Engineer As a developer-test you enjoy breaking software, and you are an expert at developing code to test system software and characterizing it across multiple quality dimensions including functionality, reliability, performance, and stability.
Minimum Qualifications– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Preferred candidates with 0-1 years experience in -Strong Scripting (Python/ Perl) and C/C++ programming skills. Strong CS fundamentals data structures, algorithms, Trees etc.
- Strong knowledge on Android Frameworks, Android Monkey and Linux Kernel. -Strong knowledge on ARM acrhitecture and T32 debugging.
- Strong knowledge on Android frameworks/ Linux Kernel/ performance and KPI definitions and profiling.
- Excellent triage and system level debugging skills working in test embedded systems. Earlier experience in test automation is a plus
- Detail oriented, thorough and analytical approach required with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies. Ability to closely work with Internal Test teams and external teams.
- Ownership of tasks and ability to work in large teams.
Education Requirements * Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here