Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment As Programmer Analyst: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses.
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: India – Bangalore
- As a member of the QCT Engineering Computer Technologies Software Solutions Development (SSD) team, you will be responsible for developing software products that will be used to ease the management of QCT engineering compute environment.
- These products include, but are not limited to, solutions for management of our compute grid, EDA (electronic design automation) licenses, storage, multi-site data synchronization and overall IT infrastructure.
- You will work closely with the IT architecture, grid administration, data management, license management and design data management teams to architect, design, develop, validate and release software products for all engineering compute sites within QCT.
- You are energized by change, enjoy adopting new technologies, and keen to solve problems within a collaborative environment.
- The end results are often gap solutions that supplement the features and functions of our resource management system but also include unique services that improve performance or accuracy and timelessness of the delivery of scheduling or usage information.
- Software Debug – 40% Software Development – 40% Software Deployment and Support 20% Key Competencies needed: Strong programming skills at least in one programming language
- Knowledge of UNIX and UNIX utilities Linux Operating System
- Working knowledge database access and management techniques
- Solid communication skills to convey both technical and non-technical concepts to a wide audience
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, verbal, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Must have both functional knowledge and technical competence. Must be able to work in and with other teams and as an individual contributor
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems) OR Bachelors degree in a non-technical field (e.g. Business, Humanities, Marketing) and programming, scripting, and/or automation or IT-relevant work experience OR High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors / Masters degree in any stream
Education Requirements: Bachelors / Masters degree in any stream
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualcomm Freshers Recruitment As Programmer Analyst.