About the Company: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G/4G chipsets and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G/4G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60, 3G/4G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry. QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands. QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success.
Job Profile: RF Embedded Software Engineer (Multiple positions)
Company Name: Qualcomm
Company Location Hyderabad, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- The position requires an understanding of RF and Communications systems.
- The candidate should have the knowledge of digital communications and RF theory.
- Experience in LTE, CDMA, UMTS or GSM wireless systems is a plus.
- Experience in embedded drivers and programming will be preferred.
- Education Requirements Required: Bachelor’s / Masters in Electronics & Communication / Computer Engineering (from IITs/NITs/Top Engg colleges only)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates