About the Company: QBurst is a global product development and consulting company with proven experience in developing mobile, web, cloud, and analytics solutions. For over a decade, we have been delivering customized, cost-effective, enterprise-grade products and services for startups, mid-size businesses, and large enterprises. Big Data Analytics Mobile and Web Application Development Cloud Migration and Development UX Design Quality Assurance
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech- 2016/2017 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs. 3 LPA – 3.6 LPA
Work location: Trivandrum, Cochin, Thrissur, Calicut.
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- 2016/2017 Batch B-Tech/MTech Students (CS, IT)
- 10th : Above 80 %
- 12th : Above 70 %
- B-Tech/B.E : Above 60 %
- M.Tech : Above 60 %
- Outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Arrears are allowed
- Salary: 3 LPA – 3.6 LPA
- Selected candidates will initially have a training period of 3 Months.
- Build user-friendly applications.
- Write clean and scalable codes ensuring compliance to standards.
- Collaborate with team members and work closely with project managers to ensure project milestones are met.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and architectures.
- Knowledge on coding.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Appetite for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with fluency in English is a must.
1.Machine test – Machine test is intended to evaluate your logical and programming skills, also time management.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Machine details:
- Linux based machines
- Default text editor available with OS.
- Compile and run using command line/terminal
- No internet connectivity
- Choice of programming Languages
- Python 2.7 – importing other modules (ex: import re) are not allowed.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Confirmation / Hall Ticket:
- Confirmation open
- Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
- Hall Tickets will be available in SHREDS [ Login / Hallticket ]
Candidates can apply for this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 24 February 2018.Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 24th February 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Cochin (Details will be given in the hall ticket)
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- College ID/Any other Photo ID