About the Company: QBurst is a global product development and consulting company with proven experience in developing mobile, web, cloud, and analytics solutions. For over a decade, we have been delivering customized, cost-effective, enterprise-grade products and services for startups, mid-size businesses, and large enterprises. Big Data Analytics Mobile and Web Application Development Cloud Migration and Development UX Design Quality Assurance
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech- 2016/2017 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs. 3 LPA – 3.6 LPA
Work location: Trivandrum, Cochin, Thrissur, Calicut.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- 2016/2017 Batch B-Tech/MTech Students (CS, IT)
- 10th : Above 80 %
- 12th : Above 70 %
- B-Tech/B.E : Above 60 %
- M.Tech : Above 60 %
- Outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Arrears are allowed
- Salary: 3 LPA – 3.6 LPA
- Selected candidates will initially have a training period of 3 Months.
- Build user-friendly applications.
- Write clean and scalable codes ensuring compliance to standards.
- Collaborate with team members and work closely with project managers to ensure project milestones are met.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and architectures.
- Knowledge on coding.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Appetite for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with fluency in English is a must.
1.Machine test – Machine test is intended to evaluate your logical and programming skills, also time management.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Machine details:
- Linux based machines
- Default text editor available with OS.
- Compile and run using command line/terminal
- No internet connectivity
- Choice of programming Languages
- Python 2.7 – importing other modules (ex: import re) are not allowed.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Confirmation / Hall Ticket:
- Confirmation open
- Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
- Hall Tickets will be available in SHREDS [ Login / Hallticket ]
Candidates can apply for this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 24 February 2018.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 24th February 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Cochin (Details will be given in the hall ticket)
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- College ID/Any other Photo ID
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|