QAI Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About The Company:
QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the ‘Operational Excellence’ and capability development needs of tech, information technology, telecom, BFSI and other service organizations having a suite of offerings built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries. QAI has undertaken 700 customer journeys over the last 25 years including clients such as Boeing, Accenture, Singapore Telecom and Huwaei to name a few. Website: http://www.qaiglobal.com. QAI operates from its offices in India, the US, Singapore, and China. The Innovation Venture of QAI: QGLUE –promoted by QAI (a 30-year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design-led innovation, and a human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people. QGLUE’s service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide Website: http://www.q-glue.com
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Candidate will be a part of Business Development team, responsible for revenue generation by sales of QAI and QGLUE training offerings.
– Sell QAI’s public training programs through the phone and web to individual customers (B2C)
– Generate and Convert business leads.
– Research target companies and generate contact lists.
Skill Set Required:
– Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Very dynamic in responding to changing requirements.
– Great time management skills
– Group Discussion
– Video Interview
– Case Study
Apply Before the link Expires for QAI Off Campus Drive Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply