Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
QAD Hiring Freshers Details:
About QAD: QAD, Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
Company Name: QAD
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: QAD is seeking an Associate Software Engineer who will work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Provides problem resolutions to the reported defects in the form of problem analysis, coding and testing as per Maintenance support procedures and practices.
What You’ll Do
- Analysis and fixing of assigned technical incidents related to core products post training
- Executing of Manual & Automated Test Cases after Product and Tools Training
- Developing New Scripts under the Supervision of a Senior Resource
- Analysis of Defects Found During Testing
- Participate in the Patch Release activities
What You’ll Need
- Working knowledge of QAD supported technologies, platforms and languages. (Progress, .NET, Java, OOPS concepts.)
- IT background (BE, B.Sc IT, M.Sc, BCA, MCA) or Non IT background with GNIIT certification. Cleared your graduation in the first attempt
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix & RDBMS is mandatory
- Functional and general concept of Supply chain and / or ERP is good to have
- Good spoken & written English skills
- Willing to learn Progress language and QAD products
- Knowledge on automated testing tools
What We Offer
- We offer an amazing culture and comprehensive suite of health and wellness benefits so that employees can focus on helping customers reach our vision for them: the Effective Enterprise. Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance. An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set.
Apply Before the link Expires for QAD Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for QAD Hiring Freshers