QA InfoTech Software Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: QA InfoTech Software Services Private Limited is among the world’s leading providers of Independent Software Quality Assurance & Testing services, specializing in providing high-quality unbiased testing services to organizations across USA & UK including many Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Software Testing
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida
Job Description: We at QA InfoTech have cross-functional agile development teams that work as startups (teams that develop ideas into functional products) and also provide development services in evolving technologies like Blockchain, Machine Learning along with standard technologies like Python Java, .Net etc. With us, you will get the opportunity to contribute/learn in all aspects of development. For example:
– Writing well designed, efficient and testable code along with highly skilled developers as your mentors
– Working with experienced developers and DevOps team to analyse/debug/fix application performance issues.
– Participating with team and product managers to ideate software solutions using microservices, serverless architecture.
– Working with database team to tune database/SQL queries.
– Working with the security team to identify/fix application security vulnerabilities.
Some of the technologies that you will work on:
– Machine Learning
– Computer Vision
– Objective C
– AWS stack
– Vue JS
– Excellent programming skills
– Understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design
– Understanding of common design patterns.
– Good analytical and teamwork skills
Apply before the link Expires for QA InfoTech Software Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.
Candidates can register to attend the drive at the following venue on 22 February 2020.
Event Date: 22 February 2020
Reporting Time: 08:45 AM
QA InfoTech Campus,
A-8, Sector 68 Noida,
Uttar Pradesh, 201309
Note: Interested candidates may appear directly for Walk-in as mentioned above along with 2 photocopies of cv and photographs.