Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Pythian Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Pythian Services Inc., commonly known as Pythian, is a Canadian multinational corporation that provides data and cloud-related services. The company provides services for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Hadoop, Cassandra and other databases and their supporting infrastructure.
Company Name: Pythian
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Trainee System Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Are you a Bangalore based Fresher, who wants to work (remotely for the moment and but be mainly office based in the future) to provide consulting services with Pythian to a global client base? If you have Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications? If you have a passion for data and solving complex problems then this could be the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshoot tickets and provide resolution or escalate accordingly.
- Work with Application vendor companies in resolving tickets that have been escalated to them.
What do we need from you?
- Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications)
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
What do you get in return?
- Competitive total rewards package including a bonus
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from your home when you need to!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: A device of your choosing and personalise your work environment!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply