PwC Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) US’s Advisory Bangalore Service Delivery Center (SDC) is the natural extension of PwC’s leading-class global delivery capabilities. SDC Bangalore provides premium, cost effective, high quality services for projects based in the United States and global clients focused on key horizontal and vertical end-to-end solutions.
Job Profile: Associate – Tech Strategy
Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Apply Before the link Expires for PwC Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for PwC Hiring Freshers