PWC Hiring Freshers For Associate:
About PWC: You know us. We want to know you. Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Company Name: PWC
Job Type: Lateral Campus-Hiring-FY2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job Profile: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
An ideal candidate for the Technology Consulting practices of PwC Advisory Acceleration Center should be proficient in one or more of the below:
● Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages
like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
● Strong understanding of OOPs and server exposure to Tomcat and others
● Knowledge/experience in Scripting language (Python, Shell Script, Oracle, SQL)
● Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
● Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
Desired Soft Skills:
● Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
● Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
● Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
● Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
● Supports engagement manager in delivering engagements by identifying and addressing
● Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
● Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology and Circuit Branches (Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering) OR
● Integrated Master of Technology/Master of Technology OR
● Master of Computer Applications
● Division: Technology Consulting
● Level: Entry level requirement.
● Experience: 0-2 years work experience
● Time Type: Full time
● Work Timings: Work hours may vary for specific projects
● Travel Requirements: About 10-30% (Domestic or International)
● Primary Location: Bangalore, India
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply