PubMatic Off Campus Details:
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description for PubMatic Off Campus
PubMatic is looking for an Optimization and Algorithms Specialist, who can design and implement next generation highly scalable and low latency ad server features at scale of 100 billion+ requests per day in our AD Server.
If you get excited building applications and architecture to handle 100’s of billions of requests per day, managing millions of requests per second with a creative and fast-paced work environment, competitive pay, great incentives, culture of teamwork, smart and friendly colleagues and plenty of opportunity to grow in your career then you should consider applying for this position.
- Working experience in C, Linux/UNIX environment. Good to have experience on GO language.
- Working knowledge of scripting Perl/Python/Shell.
- Working knowledge on how web works, HTTP protocol, cookies, caching, DNS, CDNs, etc.
- Working experience in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Troubleshoot any issues with existing features, live on production.
- Understand end-to-end product functionality.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in software design and architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to self direct and work independently.
Qualifications required for PubMatic Off Campus