PubMatic India Hiring Details:
About Company: PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd. is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Company Name: PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd
Job Position: SOFTWARE QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Job Location: Pune, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
As a Machine learning QA engineer, you will work closely with the Product Management, Data scientistand ML Analyst to understand the ML algorithm requirements. You will be working on identifying the ML test strategies and automating the test scenarios for complex ML workflows. The successful ML-QA has strong technical aptitude and strong desire to learn new technologies, have agile approach.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficient in designing, understanding and implementing algorithms
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
Desirable Skills for PubMatic India Hiring:
- Good understanding of designing part of scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of agile environment
Apply Before the link Expires for PubMatic India Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for PubMatic India Hiring