Publicis Sapient Off Campus Hiring Details:
Company Description: We at Publicis Sapient, enable our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world class product engineering. The future of business is disruptive; transformative; and becoming digital to the core; In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry; from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel.
Company Name: Publicis Sapient
Job Position: Junior Associate Technology
Work Location: Bengaluru
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Hiring:
You will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software for our clients using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated time- frame
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
Qualifications required for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Hiring
- B. Tech. (CS, IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics & Computing, Electronics & Communication) – CGPA: 6.5 & above
• Excellent Communication and Team skills.
• General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
• Want to grow with—and beyond—the task at hand
• Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
• Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the ever-changing nature of business and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
• Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being.
Apply before the link Expires for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Hiring