TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Official Website: www.sapient.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore
- We at Publicis Sapient, enable our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world class product engineering.
- The future of business is disruptive; transformative; and becoming digital to the core;
- In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry; from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel.
To make this transformative journey a reality in these exciting times; we seek the Rockstar’s who’ll
- brave it out to go do the next “what will be” from “what is”
- exhibit the optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve
- deeply-skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible
- reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world
Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next.
Our work is fueled by
- challenging boundaries,
- multidisciplinary collaboration,
- highly agile teams, and
- the power of the newest technologies and platforms.
If that’s you, come talk to us!
This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
- Associate Software Development Engineer are the bright talented and motivated young minds with strong technical skills, developing software applications and services that make life easier for customers.
- The ASDE is expected to work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain digital business applications.
- As an ASDEII you will get an opportunity to work with industry leading clients and global teams to solve complex business problems and build your skills on the full stack of application development technologies
- You will understand epics & stories, customer requirements
- ·You will participate in functional grooming of stories to develop a first-hand understanding of the feature and collaborate to ask the right questions
- ·You will participate in technical grooming, brainstorming & whiteboarding design sessions to understand the solution approaches, to identify tasks & estimates, and to document the component level design via class & sequence diagrams
- You will be a polyglot with a PE mindset – Open & Curious, learning & adopting new languages & platforms constantly
- ·You will develop, and unit test features with an E2E focus, following the engineering best practices and standards:
- Solving problems at a task level, given the stories and design
- Apply OOPS & Clean Code
- Write Unit Testcases, adopting a Test First approach applying TDD
- Use SCM like GIT; Learn & Follow the branching strategy for code development
- Use integrated tools like Jira, Confluence etc., along with other collaboration tools across geo locations
- Participate in Peer Reviews of component level design & implementation, following the established coding standards
- Use Static Analysis & Profiling tools to ensure high Code Quality & Performance
- Deliver, Deploy & Support the implementation from Dev., QA environments all the way to Production
- Document Code, Functional Features, User Manuals to help in the support & training
- You will work in the spirit of agile – delivering the sprint outcomes, iteratively & incrementally, following the agile ceremonies, donning the product engineering mindset
- You will interact with peers locally & in client org. to seek clarifications & articulating the technical solutions
- You are a fast learner, with an open mind to understand business needs & willing to take upon challenges
- ·You focus on problem solving and creating solutions that’d help end customers
- · You understand & appreciate the need for strong engineering practice
- · You have a strong understanding of Procedural, Imperative (OOPS) & Functional Programming
- You understand Time & Space Complexity, the world of data structures, algorithms & can apply the same to solve real-life problems
- You know more than one programming languages and practice clean code
- You understand basic design principles & design patterns & practice Clean Code
- You understand String Manipulation, Data/Time Arithmetic, Collections & Generics
- You understand Error Management & Exception handling
- You understand the concepts of File handling, Processes, Streaming, Multi-Threading & Synchronization
- You understand how the internet works, basic protocols & networking
- You understand how the O/S works
- You understand on at least one database (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- You know one Web Application Framework
- Spring Boot or VertX or Akka or Micronaut (Java)
- Flask or Django (Python)
- Express or Meteor or Koa (Node)
- Asp.net MVC, WebApi or Nancy (.Net)
- You know a messaging paradigm (e.g. JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- You know about Unit testing, Mocks & Stubs & related framework (Moq)
- You know about logging frameworks like Log4j, NLog etc.
- You know about build tools like MsBuild, Maven, Gradle, Gulp etc.
- You know about SCM, Git, CI/CD & Dev. Ops.
Apply Before the link Expires for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.