PTC Off Campus Details:
About Company: PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue.
Company Name: PTC
Job Profile: Product Analyst
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description for PTC Off Campus:
- Your Role Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional service to PTC’s worldwide customers during India Day hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill, in-line with defined processes and service quality objectives.
- Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledge Base by writing and publishing technical articles which will be accessible by PTC global customers
- Your Impact Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
- Your Team The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia.
- The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
Must-Have Skills for PTC Off Campus
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java based Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires to PTC Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for PTC Off Campus