Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
PTC Hiring Details:
About Company: PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Job Profile: Product Analyst
Work Location: IND-Pune – Marisoft
Job ID: 35370BR
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
- Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional service to PTC’s worldwide customers during India Day hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product Windchill, in-line with defined processes and service quality objectives.
- Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase
- Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
- Your Team The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia.
- The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java based Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for PTC Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for PTC Hiring