Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
PTC Hiring Details:
About PTC: PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Official Website: www.ptc.com
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Pune
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation.
- Follows quality assurance standards and processes.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Gain reasonable knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Follows disciplined software development practices.
- Performs a variety of quality assurance tasks.
- Your Team You will be part of quality assurance team which is responsible for testing IoT platform and applications located in Pune.
- Actively collaborate with QA Team, QA lead and QA Manager
- Maintain and write automated test suites
- Ability to work with the QA lead to come up with some tools, Utilities and testing strategy for a given task with inputs from lead.
- Understand the product domain
- Ready to work on fast paced geographically distributed team
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues (if any) and can balance quality with time bound delivery
Required Skills for PTC Hiring
- Good understanding of any coding language
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good Analytical and Communication Skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for PTC Hiring