Prolifics Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Prolifics brings your digital transformation visions to life. We deliver results faster … and provide accelerators and solutions for any point on your digital roadmap, or the entire transformation journey. Our global team of consultants and experienced engineers advise on the best starting point to give you immediate impact, deliver cloud and other digital solutions in a DevOps environment that are scalable to meet your changing needs and stay with you after the implementation to provide managed services so your teams can focus on other priorities. That lets you get on with the business of exceeding your own customers expectations.
Job Title: Trainee
Job Type: Fulltime
Work Location: Hyderabad / Pune (Company will decide the place of deputation depending on training completion and project allocation – relocation will be needed post-pandemic)
C.T.C: INR 3 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Prolifics Off Campus Drive:
- Professional graduate in B. Tech/M. Tech/B.E./MCA
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% throughout with no backlogs
- A min score of 60% in High school in mathematics apart from the overall percentage of 60%
- Graduates from CS, IT/IS, EEE & ECE only
- Only graduates of 2019 or later are eligible
- Service Agreement– 3 years
SKILLS REQUIRED / PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Ability to work in distributed environments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic technical environments.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are looking for skilled trainee software engineers with good knowledge in Full stack development, including but not limited to, Java / Python / Node JS / C++ / C# / Dot Net with good Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Perform unit testing and participate in the design and code-review process.
SELECTION PROCESS FLOW
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Please read the Job Description / Eligibility Criteria / Other terms, conditions before proceeding to test.
- There will be no extension of the date/time for the assessment. Candidates should complete the assessment before the mentioned deadline
- Mode of Interview: Online
- Candidates Should be available for the Interview Process post Assessment
- Selected candidates should be available for Immediate Joining
Apply Before the link Expires for Prolifics Off Campus Drive.