Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. They provide end-to-end IT solutions which enables their customers increase efficiency and productivity to transform their business. Their outsourcing solution fits to mid size organizations allowing them to manage outcomes and gain return on their existing investments.
Founded in 1998, Progressive has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region. Their delivery framework is flexible enough to suit the business environment by adopting Offsite / Onsite / Hybrid Models
Official Website: www.progressive.in
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Location: Noida
CTC: 4.5 LPA
Degree Needed: MCA – 2017 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Knowledge of Java script, HTML5, CSS, XML.
- Ability to prioritize and multi- tasking
- Good Communication skills
- Self-motivation and Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks and work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
About the Job:
- The candidate will be responsible in designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing standards
- The candidate is expected to show the flexibility to work on different set of technologies as and when required.
- Online Programming Test
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here