Productiv Off Campus Details:
About Productiv: Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. In a modern world where productivity matters more than ever and companies have hundreds of SaaS applications, Productiv’s automated, real-time collaborative platform enables not only significant IT productivity gains, but also understanding and driving productivity across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Equinix, Okta, Fox, Zoom, Dropbox, Conga, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, and Okta and led by experienced founders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle the hardest problems and the largest opportunities together, working as a tight-knit highly collaborative team. If you would have leaped at joining Amazon in 1997, Google in 1999, Salesforce in 2001, or Facebook in 2006, this is your chance to have a massive industry-level impact.
Company Name: Productiv
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Intern
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
What will you do?
We’re seeking results-driven computer science students with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic to join us in our Palo Alto or Bellevue, WA offices. The Productiv internship program affords interns the following opportunities:
- Work on projects that impact the business. You’ll gain exposure to how a real engineering team works, from sprint planning to shipping code
- 1:1 mentorship. Be mentored by experienced engineers
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunity to work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Computer science major
- Strong coding skills
- Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with AWS and node.js/VUE.js a plus, but not required
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).
Apply Before the link Expires for Productiv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment