About Productiv: Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
Company Name: Productiv
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
What will you do?
We’re seeking results-driven computer science students with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic to join us in our Palo Alto or Bellevue, WA offices. The Productiv internship program affords interns the following opportunities:
- Work on projects that impact the business. You’ll gain exposure to how a real engineering team works, from sprint planning to shipping code
- 1:1 mentorship. Be mentored by experienced engineers
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunity to work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Computer science major
- Strong coding skills
- Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with AWS and node.js/VUE.js a plus, but not required
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).
- Beautiful offices in downtown Palo Alto and Bellevue.
Apply Before the link Expires for Productiv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.