TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Principal Financial Group Off Campus Hiring
About Company: Principal Financial Group® helps people and companies around the world build, protect and advance their financial well-being through retirement, insurance and asset management solutions that fit their lives. Our employees are passionate about helping clients of all income and portfolio sizes achieve their goals – offering innovative ideas, investment expertise and real-life solutions to make financial progress possible. To find out more, visit us at principal.com.
Company Name: Principal
Job Profile: Trainee – Process Specialist
Job Locations: IN-TG-Hyderabad
Requisition ID: 2021-32164
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
With oversight and guidance perform procedures and report preparation to support performance measurement and portfolio management processes and tools. Ensure compliance with established regulatory and operational procedures. Identify and with senior team members to resolve problems. Support team for special ad-hoc analyses and/or studies. Support global investment initiatives through participation in projects, development and implementation of new initiatives, process reviews and/or system enhancements. Seek guidance and support from senior team members.
- Execute deliverables as per standard operating procedures with timeliness and accuracy. Contribute to team functions including performance, adherence to GIPS, attribution, asset modeling, asset valuation, security/ portfolio level characteristics and analytics. Build comprehensive understanding of investment workflow, portfolio management, index construction, performance principles, GIPS, investment tools owned/deployed by the team, client needs, how market factors and/or operational changes impact team and data owned, as well as the flow of data across PGI. — (60%)
- Build strong professional relationships with internal and external personnel including senior operations staff, RFP staff, relationship management staff, IT staff, clients, boutique staff, GIPS verifier, and/or industry contacts to educate, seek direction, obtain information. Consult with business partners on both complex and new initiatives to meet dynamic needs of our clients. Ensure accurate and timely distribution of performance, attribution, characteristics/analytics, risk measures, and analytics for portfolio and benchmark, along with a detailed understanding of inputs, dependencies, and data flow. — (20%)
- Maintain and expand upon comprehensive understanding of Principal Global Investors products, team procedures, client needs, GIPS standards, financial markets, portfolio and benchmark construction and theory, and more granular security and asset class data and sensitivities through self-initiated research, participation in available training programs. With knowledge, proactively employ better, more efficient ways to produce investment data and results. Keep current on new industry initiatives and represent the company as a subject matter expert as needed. — (15%)
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required. — (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in accounting, finance, economics or business required, plus fresher or less than equal to 1 years’ work experience in investment/mutual fund operations or related field.
- Good understanding of Capital Markets and Investments required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must have solid problem solving, planning, time management skills.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, exercise flexibility when dealing with people and effectively communicate with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Desire for continued education, CIPM, preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for Principal Financial Group Off Campus Hiring.