Precisely Hiring Freshers Details:
Company Info: Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Precisely Team.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Precisely | Trust in Data
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for Precisely Hiring Freshers:
The role of an Associate Software Engineer is to create well-written front-end web applications based on best practices, standards, and application requirements received from the product owners and designers. Developer will work with a team to design, develop, and test moderate to complex graphical interfaces and services for web applications.
- Develop web applications and services using Syncsort’s software development processes and tools leading to the highest standard of software quality.
- Participate in design and code reviews within a team environment to eliminate errors early in the development process.
- Take proactive actions to prevent customer issues.
- Participate in problem determination and debugging of software product issues by using technical skills and tools to isolate the cause of the problem in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide documentation needed to thoroughly communicate software functionality.
- Present technical features of product to customers and stakeholders as required.
- Deliver a complete front-end web application.
- Ensure high performance and quality of web applications.
- Coordinate with UX and graphic designers for front end consistency.
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Utilize and contribute to Design System.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile for Precisely Hiring Freshers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to analyze moderate to complex programming problems and create algorithms and programming solutions.
- Ability to produce results at a level commensurate with skill level consistent with industry standards.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Results focused with good time management and personal management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities or focus and provide in-depth solutions.
- Good self-management skills with the ability to show initiative and take responsibility for issues and problems.
- API experience (RESTful, SOAP), NodeJS, Java Web Development, Spring Framework, JDBC, Apache Velocity, Bootstrap Java or C#.
- Experience with Docker, micro-services, kubernetes, AWS preferred.
- Experience with Jenkins, NPM, Gulp.js.
- Automated unit testing – Jasmine, Junit or Nunit.
- Automated functional testing – Protractor, Selenium.
- Experience with XML, CSS, SASS, SQL, SQL Server, and MVC.
- Experience using Ng-bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery UI.
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write design documentation.
- Experience with Agile Scrum application development practices and tools (Jira, TFS).
Apply Before the link Expires for Precisely Hiring Freshers.