About the Company: Praxair, a fortune 500 company with a turnover of US$5.6 billion, in 2003 is the largest producer and distributor of atmospheric and speciality gases in North and South America and one of the largest players world wide.
The Indian operations was set up in April 1996, with Bangalore as its headquarters. In a shortspan of time Praxair has established itself as the largest industrial gases company, with more than 35 operating locations spread across India.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Company Name: Praxair India Pvt Ltd
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Chennai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Should be able to work in shifts. Proficiency with P&I diagrams, schematic wiring diagrams, and one-line electrical drawings as well as working knowledge of heat and material balances, adsorption / adsorption processes, and utility process requirements
- Must be results oriented with good interpersonal and team-based skills
Troubleshooting proper operation of control system, electrical, and instrumentation components (DCSs, valves, analyzers, field sensors, control panels, etc.)
- Should be able to work in Operations i.e Multi skilled that includes maintenance activities like
- Weekly / Monthly Calibration of Analyzers.
- Smoke detectors checking, Field activities and completing Corrective maintenance raised by operations
- Calibration cylinder pressure check and Stock availability check and Expiry date verification.Field instruments calibration as per the requirements
- Gap Voltage checking for Vibration system annually (Shutdown Outage).Daily field rounds and observing the Instrument condition and flow to analyzer.Outage/Shutdown Jobs.
- Weigh bridge checking quarterly.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates