About the Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Job Profile: Field Engineer/ Supervisor
Field Engineer: 122 vacancies
Field Supervisor: 255 vacancies
Exp Needed: 1 Year
Work Location: Across India
CTC: INR:23,000/- to 30,000/- Per month
Degree Needed: Diploma/ AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
- Field Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor: Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Filed Officer –Environment & Social Management: Master Degree in National Resource Management/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55% marks.
OR Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55%.
About the Job:
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude).
- NO NEGATIVE MARKING. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
Apply before the link expires
Apply Link: Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons