About the Company: Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 8+ million developers and more than 400k companies to access 200 million APIs every month.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Backend
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Type: Engineering
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Job Description: Postman is looking for Software Engineers to build out features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
About the Team: The team works closely with the Product teams to build APIs that enable delightful experiences for developers who build modern software for the API first world. We’re a small team that learns from each other and iterates rapidly to make a large impact. Our Microservices are written in Node.js, MySQL and Linux deployed on the AWS Platform.
What You’ll Do
- Build and own microservices while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Manage the roadmap and SLAs for the microservices that you own.
- Create and periodically review Architectural diagram for the Microservices and manage their dependencies.
- Perform Code reviews.
- Deploy and monitor versions, retire older versions and push patch fixes.
- Manage Mocks, Docs, Monitors, Integration and Contract Tests using Postman.
- On-board, mentor and off-board developers within the Microservices you own.
- You’ve been building web applications for 2+ years.
- You’ve experience with high level programming languages – e.g. Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go. We code primarily in Node.js, so you’ll be excited to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it.
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals – Algorithms, Databases, Networking and Distributed systems.
- You write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- You are a strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers.
- You enjoy helping onboard new team members, mentoring, and teaching.
- You have curiosity about how things work.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here