Postman Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Company Name: Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by used by 10+ million developers and more than 500,000 companies to access 250+ million APIs every month.
Company Name: Postman
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Data Engineer Intern
Experience Required: 0 years
Job Description: We are looking for a Data engineer – intern in Data team to help us scale the existing infrastructure and in parallel work on next generation data tools including data scrapping, machine learning infrastructure and data validation systems.
Data team at Postman acts as a central function, catering to the needs of the overall organization. More than half of the organization is currently active on our data tools, hence data engineers and data analysts work together to cater to these forever increasing needs. We are a lean team which works autonomously by delegating and trusting every member to take things to completion.
Note: This is a 5-6 months in-office paid internship. You will be directly reporting to Engineering Manager of Data team.
- Be an amazing learner on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and take ownership of new integrations with a variety of tools. You will be continuously scaling up yourself and your systems.
- While building new systems in parallel contribute to existing ELT (extract, load and transform) data pipelines.
- Own and deliver high performing systems (not just pipelines) and help the team scale them up, to endure ever increasing traffic.
- Communicate effectively with data consumers to fine-tune data platform systems (existing or new).
Don’t forget to add a data related project in Cover letter in brief.
- You are a college fresher or a student in final year of college.
- You love everything about data and have specific inclination towards data engineering and not generic software engineering.
- You have good understanding of at least one programming language.
- You know the basics and internal workings of at least one database/data warehouse/data lake and understood the workings in depth. (You get extra credit to know difference between these three :-) )
- A fascination towards building things around data and seriously considering that as a full-time career in future.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Exposure to building and scaling data pipelines
- Exposure to AWS resources and serverless computing
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here