Postman Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 7+ million developers and more than 300,000 companies to access 130 million APIs every month.
Company Name: Postman
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
A taste of our scale:
- 100+ million requests per day spread across 30+ microservices
- 10+ TB of data and growing every day
- Ingesting around 1+ TB of monthly internal service logs
- 100k+ peak concurrent web socket connections
- We are looking for interns to build out features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
- You will be working in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment. You will be scrappy, independent, and excited about having a big impact in a small, growing team. You will be treated as a Software Engineer not an “intern”.
About the Team: You will be working with a cross-functional team consisting of developers, designers, security researchers, data engineers, and may other disciplines. You and your team will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of one or more products.
We’re a small team that learns from each other and iterates rapidly to make a large impact. Our services are written in Node.js, MySQL and Linux deployed on the AWS Platform. Our client-side applications largely use React and MobX/Redux when necessary.
This is a paid internship, and you will report directly to one of our Engineering Managers.
Note: This is a 5-6 months in-office internship (January 2020 to June 2020).
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the development of microservices while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Contribute to the development of client-side applications running in the browser or on the Electron platform.
- Write Mocks, Docs, Monitors, Integration and Contract Tests using Postman.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Security teams.
- You’re working towards a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- You have some experience building web-based products using high-level programming languages (JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go). Our backend services primarily use Node.js, so you’ll be expected to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it. Our client-side applications largely use React and MobX/Redux when necessary.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- You are empathetic to your users and colleagues.
- You are curious enough to dig deeper than necessary. You are realistic enough to not compromise deadlines or user experience.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers
Benefits: This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft. road, Indiranagar in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: home-cooked meals, snacks, a game room, musical instruments, flexible hours, and ergonomic workstations.What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Apply Before the link Expires For Postman Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off