About the Company: Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with five million Seller Stylists helping 40 million users discover items they love from over 75 million listings.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Data Engineering
Company Name: Poshmark
Company Location :Chennai, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Description: Data team is a central player in the Poshmark organization. Our mission is to build a world-class big data platform to bring value out of data for us and for our customers. Our goal is to democratize data, support exploding business, provide reporting and analytics self-service tools, and fuel existing and new business-critical initiatives. We are hiring a Data Engineer, Growth Data Platform to be a key part of this mission
- Build a highly scalable, available, fault-tolerant data processing systems using AWS technologies, Redshift, Kafka, Spark, MapReduce and other technologies. These systems should handle batch and real-time data processing over 10s of terabytes of data ingested every day and petabyte-sized data warehouse.
- Responsible for EDW/Big Data data warehouse application design, data quality, development and testing/deployment strategy.
- Responsible in keeping Redshift and other data warehouse application in good shape
- Maintain and support existing platforms and evolve to newer technology stacks and architectures
Desired Technical Skills
- 0-2 yrs of Software development experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Solid software development skills in any one programming language Java, C, C++, or Scala
- Participate and contribute to constantly improving best practices in development
- Be self-driven, take complete ownership of initiatives and make pragmatic technical decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, QA and operations to execute deliverables
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and patterns.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates