Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company – PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB). The Company came out with a public issue of equity shares in November 2016. Its equity shares are listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with effect from 7th November 2016.
With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNB Housing has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
Position title – Business Analyst (MT)
CTC Fixed amount: Rs. 4.5 Lakh PA; Total CTC: Rs 5.18 Lakh PA
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Function : Information Technology
Probation Period : One year
Position Grade: Management Trainee
Job Location : Delhi – CSO (Corporate Office)
Qualification : 2018 Batch, BE/B Tech/MCA (Min 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation is must)
Age : Maximum 25 years on 30th November, 2017
Job Responsibilities –
This role shall function as techno functional resource and design & deliver efficient & user centric solutions –
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle
- Ability to quickly learn housing finance ecosystem. Excellent communication ( verbal and written) skills, aptitude and positive can-do attitude
- Requires working very closely with internal Business stakeholders to identify, define, document/review, and clarify business and system requirements
- Continuous out-of-the-box assessment of status-quo and opportunities for improvement. Feasibility study and impact analysis for new business application projects/requirements
- Co-ordination across multiple internal and external teams for various Project Deliveries
- Requires review/documenting business requirements and Testing of features/deliveries
- Requires launch / Go Live preparation and training to end users for new projects/Enhancements
- Ability to write SQL queries for report preparation/Data extraction
- Manages both business as usual Support and product enhancements.
- Report out support ticket analysis and plan preventive steps
- Monitor the usage / benefit of requirements/projects made live
Steps To Apply-
Apply Step 1: Click here
Apply Step 2: Click here